Tuesday 27 June 2017

Digi Choosday Challenge Week 26 – Anything Goes!



Good morning everybody!  How are we all?

It is Choosday which means it’s time for a new challenge over at DIGI CHOOSDAY and as always we have a wonderful prize on offer for our lucky winner so check out the BLOG for details.   

Don’t forget it is also DISCOUNT DAY so you need to grab the code on THE BLOG to get a MASSIVE reduction in the POLKADOODLES SHOP! It’s a limited offer only!

BEWARE...PHOTO HEAVY POST!! 😊

The team are focusing on the sentiment this week but unfortunately I got a tad carried away with my clouds and stars and even added two images… so that’s me for the sack then!! LOL



So moving on from my shortcomings as a DT member I have used Serif to copy and manipulate some of pre-coloured images from the gorgeous new LIL MISS SUGARPOPS COLLECTION to create a background. I then added wings borrowed from the digi section of WORK & PLAY 9 to two of the sweet little character stamps. Very angelic don't ya think…much like myself!! πŸ˜‡


So I just wanted to show you how I created my ickle 'angels'...not wanting to teach you to suck eggs of course... and although I created my background in Serif I manipulated these sweeties in Word.

Add your image to your page and resize as required.

Right click and WRAP TEXT then click THROUGH. The image can now be moved anywhere on the page. You can also do this step via the SIZE AND POSITION function seen below.


Then Insert the wings digi, resize and wrap text as before.

Resize the wings than move over the image...



 Then send to the back....repositioning and resizing as required.  Job done! 

Nikky Hall has a fab tutorial on YouTube showing you how to do this, explaining the method MUCH better than I have, so check it out HERE.


Ingredients:
B/W Images: CUTE & CUTIEPIE with added digi wings from WORK & PLAY 9
Colouring: Faber Castell Polychromos
Colouring Paper: ULTIMATE GRAPHIC
Backing Paper, Sentiments, Pre-coloured Rainbows & Clouds: LIL MISS SUGARPOPS COLLECTION
Dies: Memory Box ‘Puffy Clouds’ – Spellbinders ‘Grand Scalloped Squares’
Other: Tonic Nuvo Drops – Star Punch

So polish your halo and flap over to THE BLOG where you can join in with our challenge and its here that you can also see all the gorgeous inspiration from the DT.   And don’t forget to grab the DISCOUNT CODE and visit the STORE  because ….


 Thanks so much for looking and taking the time to leave such kind comments; I really do appreciate it!  Have a fabby day!


See ya!
Jane xxx

I would like to enter the following challenges:
CREATIVE LADYBIRDS CREATIONS – Challenge #27: Anything Goes
LOVE TO CRAFT – Challenge #11: June Anything Goes
THE FAIRY & THE UNICORN – Challenge #4: Anything Goes
THE CORROSIVE CHALLENGE – Challenge #6: June Anything Goes
SIMPLY PAPERCRAFT – Challenge #47: Anything Goes
LEMON SHORTBREAD – Challenge #44: Anything Goes
CRAFTY CREATIONS – Challenge #344: Anything Goes
CRAFTING FROM THE HEART – Challenge #165: Anything Goes
ARTISTIC INSPIRATIONS – Challenge #182: Anything Goes
THROUGH THE CRAFTROOM DOOR – Anything Goes Challenge: 27 June – 3 July

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, just love it. And thank you for the tutorial.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable creation Jane, your tutorial is perfect. I do this often.xx.♥
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute , love yr tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card and good tutorial thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!!! This is so adorable!!! Love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable
    I love your tutorial too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sacked!!!! You're not that lucky hun!!! Lol!!!!! Great card, fab tutorial. Gold star - definitely topof the class xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A fabulous card Jane, so pretty - I'm sure you are not going to be sacked after creating this little beauty!
    A great tutorial, I always use Word to manipulate my digital images as well, it's quite straightforward to use isn't it.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card a great tutorial Jane.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jane this is a stunning card I just love it Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card,great design and thank you for tutorial xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my giddy aunt, this is GORGEOUS!! They are adorable little angels Jane and thank you for sharing how you did it xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So fun how you altered this cutie! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THIS!!!! adore how you have done the rainbow!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this! Your attention to detail is amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us in the Love To Craft Challenge Blog's "June Anything Goes" challenge!
    Hugs,
    Leslie, LTCCB DT
    Love To Scrap 2
    Love To Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Jane! Thank you for the demo!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card love the cute little images and fabulous background-great tutorial as well---Thank you for joining us at Artistic Inspirations
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment I really appreciate it! x